Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- A0022428.dll error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Stardock Corporation
- File Version:
- Recommended Action:
- Fix A0022428.dll missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:hpcstr02.dll | ChilkatMail_v7_9.dll | V0060Sti.dll | Microsoft.Advertising.Analytics.CommonProxies.DLL | rdpdispd.dll |
Possible A0022428.dll error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\A0022428.dll
- "This application failed to start because A0022428.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Windows\System32\A0022428.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find A0022428.dll"
Recommended A0022428.dll error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download A0022428.dll file to replace the old or missing one to fix A0022428.dll error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix A0022428.dll error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
A0022428.dll error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the A0022428.dll file which was share by other program or system.
- A bad or incomplete installation of certain program which cause the A0022428.dll file missing or incomplete.
- The A0022428.dll file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- File allocation damage
- Damaged or incorrect version of the A0022428.dll file
- Damaged registry
- Hardware, CPU overheat, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
- BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
- Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
- Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
- Damaged .log files
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Incompatible or damaged dynamic link library files
- Viruses infection
- Spyware infection
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file
- Low disk space