Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- CODEJO~1.OCX error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Codejock Software
- File Version:
- 10, 2, 0, 0
- Recommended Action:
- Fix CODEJO~1.OCX missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:VBoxOGLcrutil.dll | Collection.dll | dspicsim.dll | PreviewDlg.dll | EPIFLN52.DLL |
Possible CODEJO~1.OCX error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\CODEJO~1.OCX
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\CODEJO~1.OCX. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Windows\System32\CODEJO~1.OCX missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find CODEJO~1.OCX"
Recommended CODEJO~1.OCX error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download CODEJO~1.OCX file to replace the old or missing one to fix CODEJO~1.OCX error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix CODEJO~1.OCX error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
CODEJO~1.OCX error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the CODEJO~1.OCX file which was share by other program or system.
- You installed certain program that caused the CODEJO~1.OCX file was overwrote with an older version or a version which is incompatible with the current setting.
- Computer has hardware problems which cause data of the hard driver corrupted or missing.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- Damaged or incorrect version of the CODEJO~1.OCX file
- Damaged registry
- Hardware, CPU overheat, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
- CODEJO~1.OCX files that are saved to the desktop
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
- Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Incompatible or damaged dynamic link library files
- Viruses infection
- Spyware infection
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file