Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- CODEJO~1.OCX error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Codejock Software
- File Version:
- 10, 2, 0, 0
- Recommended Action:
- Fix CODEJO~1.OCX missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:_PyRichVideo.dll | LMPrefSat.dll | E_HBE0BB.DLL | FwRuleWiz.dll | hpoist07.dll |
Possible CODEJO~1.OCX error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\CODEJO~1.OCX
- "This application failed to start because CODEJO~1.OCX was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Windows\System32\CODEJO~1.OCX missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\CODEJO~1.OCX"
Recommended CODEJO~1.OCX error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download CODEJO~1.OCX file to replace the old or missing one to fix CODEJO~1.OCX error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix CODEJO~1.OCX error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
CODEJO~1.OCX error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- You installed certain program that caused the CODEJO~1.OCX file was overwrote with an older version or a version which is incompatible with the current setting.
- A bad or incomplete installation of certain program which cause the CODEJO~1.OCX file missing or incomplete.
- The CODEJO~1.OCX file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
More possible cause:
- File allocation damage
- Damaged password list
- Damaged or incorrect version of the CODEJO~1.OCX file
- Hardware, CPU overheat, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
- BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
- CODEJO~1.OCX files that are saved to the desktop
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged .log files
- Incompatible or damaged dynamic link library files
- Viruses infection
- Spyware infection
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file
- Low disk space