Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- CustomCommand.dll error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Kaspersky lab.
- File Version:
- 1, 0, 0, 1
- Recommended Action:
- Fix CustomCommand.dll missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:j9int20.dll | C1CommandConverter.dll | E_FHSRCFP.DLL | PdN20_NS.dll | 3k6xft8a.dll |
Possible CustomCommand.dll error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\CustomCommand.dll
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\CustomCommand.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "This application failed to start because CustomCommand.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Cannot find CustomCommand.dll"
Recommended CustomCommand.dll error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download CustomCommand.dll file to replace the old or missing one to fix CustomCommand.dll error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix CustomCommand.dll error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
CustomCommand.dll error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the CustomCommand.dll file which was share by other program or system.
- You installed certain program that caused the CustomCommand.dll file was overwrote with an older version or a version which is incompatible with the current setting.
- The CustomCommand.dll file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- File allocation damage
- Damaged password list
- Damaged or incorrect version of the CustomCommand.dll file
- Damaged registry
- Hardware, CPU overheat, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
- Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
- Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged .log files
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Viruses infection
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file