Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- CustomCommand.dll error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Kaspersky lab.
- File Version:
- 1, 0, 0, 1
- Recommended Action:
- Fix CustomCommand.dll missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:classdata_n30_20.dll | LM450UI.DLL | FDCoreRes.dll | McciSysNetLib_4-1-3_DDR.dll | interfacea3da7e4f-b5d8-41b8-acd6-d5a11c937de7.dll |
Possible CustomCommand.dll error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\CustomCommand.dll
- "Windows\System32\CustomCommand.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\CustomCommand.dll"
- "Cannot find CustomCommand.dll"
Recommended CustomCommand.dll error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download CustomCommand.dll file to replace the old or missing one to fix CustomCommand.dll error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix CustomCommand.dll error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
CustomCommand.dll error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- You installed certain program that caused the CustomCommand.dll file was overwrote with an older version or a version which is incompatible with the current setting.
- A bad or incomplete installation of certain program which cause the CustomCommand.dll file missing or incomplete.
- The CustomCommand.dll file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
More possible cause:
- File allocation damage
- Damaged password list
- Damaged or incorrect version of the CustomCommand.dll file
- Damaged registry
- Hardware, CPU overheat, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
- BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
- CustomCommand.dll files that are saved to the desktop
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
- Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Incompatible or damaged dynamic link library files
- Viruses infection
- Low disk space