Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- Enum.dll error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- §©§¡§° "§£§í§é§Ú§ã§Ý§Ú§ä§Ö§Ý§î§ß§í§Ö §ã§Ú§Ý§í"
- File Version:
- 3, 7, 0, 0
- Recommended Action:
- Fix Enum.dll missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:SysSGen.dll | DekoSpeedU.dll | MxMfc80.DLL | vfoextu.dll | rpapp_de.dll |
Possible Enum.dll error messages
- "This application failed to start because Enum.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Windows\System32\Enum.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\Enum.dll"
- "Cannot find Enum.dll"
Recommended Enum.dll error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download Enum.dll file to replace the old or missing one to fix Enum.dll error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix Enum.dll error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
Enum.dll error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the Enum.dll file which was share by other program or system.
- The Enum.dll file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
- Computer has hardware problems which cause data of the hard driver corrupted or missing.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- File allocation damage
- Damaged or incorrect version of the Enum.dll file
- BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
- Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Incompatible or damaged dynamic link library files
- Viruses infection
- Spyware infection
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file
- Low disk space