Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- Horizon.exe error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Team Horizon
- File Version:
- Recommended Action:
- Fix Horizon.exe missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:Mp432.dll | IABF.SQL.dll | lfpsd12e.dll | App_Web_kwvqm8vm.dll | OutlookTemplatesKernel.dll |
Possible Horizon.exe error messages
- "This application failed to start because Horizon.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Windows\System32\Horizon.exe missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\Horizon.exe"
- "Cannot find Horizon.exe"
Recommended Horizon.exe error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download Horizon.exe file to replace the old or missing one to fix Horizon.exe error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix Horizon.exe error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
Horizon.exe error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the Horizon.exe file which was share by other program or system.
- The Horizon.exe file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
- Computer has hardware problems which cause data of the hard driver corrupted or missing.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- File allocation damage
- Damaged or incorrect version of the Horizon.exe file
- Damaged registry
- Hardware, CPU overheat, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
- BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
- Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
- Horizon.exe files that are saved to the desktop
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged .log files
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Spyware infection
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file