Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- MGXFRM10.DLL error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Micrografx, Inc.
- File Version:
- Recommended Action:
- Fix MGXFRM10.DLL missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:xxress2.dll | DSBSInfo.dll | AecResUi47enu.dll | AxInterop.TVAOCXLib.dll | CALCSKIN0.DLL |
Possible MGXFRM10.DLL error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\MGXFRM10.DLL
- "This application failed to start because MGXFRM10.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\MGXFRM10.DLL"
- "Cannot find MGXFRM10.DLL"
Recommended MGXFRM10.DLL error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download MGXFRM10.DLL file to replace the old or missing one to fix MGXFRM10.DLL error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix MGXFRM10.DLL error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
MGXFRM10.DLL error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the MGXFRM10.DLL file which was share by other program or system.
- A bad or incomplete installation of certain program which cause the MGXFRM10.DLL file missing or incomplete.
- The MGXFRM10.DLL file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- File allocation damage
- Damaged password list
- Damaged registry
- BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
- Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
- MGXFRM10.DLL files that are saved to the desktop
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged .log files
- Viruses infection
- Spyware infection
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file
- Low disk space