Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- PhysXExtensions.dll error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- NVIDIA Corporation
- File Version:
- 2, 8, 1, 15
- Recommended Action:
- Fix PhysXExtensions.dll missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:resFileCDSp.dll | qt-mt3.dll | NOS_CddbMusicIDUI.dll | pfltdwf.dll | ioLeica.dll |
Possible PhysXExtensions.dll error messages
- "This application failed to start because PhysXExtensions.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Windows\System32\PhysXExtensions.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\PhysXExtensions.dll"
- "Cannot find PhysXExtensions.dll"
Recommended PhysXExtensions.dll error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download PhysXExtensions.dll file to replace the old or missing one to fix PhysXExtensions.dll error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix PhysXExtensions.dll error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
PhysXExtensions.dll error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the PhysXExtensions.dll file which was share by other program or system.
- You installed certain program that caused the PhysXExtensions.dll file was overwrote with an older version or a version which is incompatible with the current setting.
- Computer has hardware problems which cause data of the hard driver corrupted or missing.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- File allocation damage
- Damaged password list
- Damaged or incorrect version of the PhysXExtensions.dll file
- Hardware, CPU overheat, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
- BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
- Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
- PhysXExtensions.dll files that are saved to the desktop
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Incompatible or damaged dynamic link library files
- Viruses infection
- Spyware infection
- Low disk space