Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- PowerPoint_Viewer.exe error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- File Version:
- 1, 0, 0, 1
- Recommended Action:
- Fix PowerPoint_Viewer.exe missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:VBoxOGLcrutil.dll | Collection.dll | dspicsim.dll | PreviewDlg.dll | EPIFLN52.DLL |
Possible PowerPoint_Viewer.exe error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\PowerPoint_Viewer.exe
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\PowerPoint_Viewer.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Windows\System32\PowerPoint_Viewer.exe missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find PowerPoint_Viewer.exe"
Recommended PowerPoint_Viewer.exe error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download PowerPoint_Viewer.exe file to replace the old or missing one to fix PowerPoint_Viewer.exe error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix PowerPoint_Viewer.exe error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
PowerPoint_Viewer.exe error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the PowerPoint_Viewer.exe file which was share by other program or system.
- A bad or incomplete installation of certain program which cause the PowerPoint_Viewer.exe file missing or incomplete.
- The PowerPoint_Viewer.exe file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- File allocation damage
- Damaged password list
- Damaged registry
- Hardware, CPU overheat, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
- Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
- PowerPoint_Viewer.exe files that are saved to the desktop
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged .log files
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Spyware infection
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file