Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- dlmgr.dll error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Microsoft Corporation
- File Version:
- Recommended Action:
- Fix dlmgr.dll missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:VAS.dll | scUtil.dll | oggplug.dll | RedLight.dll | hcfcsa32.dll |
Possible dlmgr.dll error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlmgr.dll
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\dlmgr.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "This application failed to start because dlmgr.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Windows\System32\dlmgr.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
Recommended dlmgr.dll error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download dlmgr.dll file to replace the old or missing one to fix dlmgr.dll error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix dlmgr.dll error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
dlmgr.dll error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the dlmgr.dll file which was share by other program or system.
- A bad or incomplete installation of certain program which cause the dlmgr.dll file missing or incomplete.
- Computer has hardware problems which cause data of the hard driver corrupted or missing.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- Damaged password list
- Hardware, CPU overheat, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
- BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
- Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
- dlmgr.dll files that are saved to the desktop
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged .log files
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Incompatible or damaged dynamic link library files
- Viruses infection
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file
- Low disk space