Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- pnrpsvc.dll error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Microsoft Corporation
- File Version:
- Recommended Action:
- Fix pnrpsvc.dll missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:78D0A05F.DLL | 39786785.DLL | 2CD3D58B.DLL | 9AC24226.DLL | 355556B5.DLL |
Possible pnrpsvc.dll error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\pnrpsvc.dll
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\pnrpsvc.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Windows\System32\pnrpsvc.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find pnrpsvc.dll"
Recommended pnrpsvc.dll error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download pnrpsvc.dll file to replace the old or missing one to fix pnrpsvc.dll error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix pnrpsvc.dll error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
pnrpsvc.dll error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the pnrpsvc.dll file which was share by other program or system.
- A bad or incomplete installation of certain program which cause the pnrpsvc.dll file missing or incomplete.
- Computer has hardware problems which cause data of the hard driver corrupted or missing.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- Damaged password list
- Damaged or incorrect version of the pnrpsvc.dll file
- Damaged registry
- Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
- pnrpsvc.dll files that are saved to the desktop
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged .log files
- Incompatible or damaged dynamic link library files
- Spyware infection
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file
- Low disk space