Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- portcls.sys error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Microsoft Corporation
- File Version:
- Recommended Action:
- Fix portcls.sys missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:Refactor_ExtraConditionals.dll | Refactor_RemoveTag.dll | Mm5OutlookEnglish.dll | afs_shl_ext.dll | AVSVideoISOFile.dll |
Possible portcls.sys error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\portcls.sys. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "This application failed to start because portcls.sys was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Windows\System32\portcls.sys missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\portcls.sys"
Recommended portcls.sys error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download portcls.sys file to replace the old or missing one to fix portcls.sys error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix portcls.sys error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
portcls.sys error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- You installed certain program that caused the portcls.sys file was overwrote with an older version or a version which is incompatible with the current setting.
- A bad or incomplete installation of certain program which cause the portcls.sys file missing or incomplete.
- The portcls.sys file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- File allocation damage
- Damaged or incorrect version of the portcls.sys file
- Damaged registry
- Hardware, CPU overheat, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
- BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
- portcls.sys files that are saved to the desktop
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged .log files
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Viruses infection
- Spyware infection
- Low disk space