Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- psystray.pyd error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Propel Software Corporation
- File Version:
- Recommended Action:
- Fix psystray.pyd missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:pavedius.dll | image.format.xps.dll | AlbumWizard.dll | npPicasa3.dll | bjgoldautoplayplugin.9e04124b2f25d98a562d14260b995f0c.dll |
Possible psystray.pyd error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\psystray.pyd. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "This application failed to start because psystray.pyd was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Windows\System32\psystray.pyd missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\psystray.pyd"
Recommended psystray.pyd error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download psystray.pyd file to replace the old or missing one to fix psystray.pyd error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix psystray.pyd error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
psystray.pyd error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the psystray.pyd file which was share by other program or system.
- A bad or incomplete installation of certain program which cause the psystray.pyd file missing or incomplete.
- The psystray.pyd file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- Damaged password list
- Damaged or incorrect version of the psystray.pyd file
- Damaged registry
- Hardware, CPU overheat, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
- Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Viruses infection
- Spyware infection
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file
- Low disk space