Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- rdvgkmd.sys error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Microsoft Corporation
- File Version:
- Recommended Action:
- Fix rdvgkmd.sys missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:Refactor_ExtraConditionals.dll | Refactor_RemoveTag.dll | Mm5OutlookEnglish.dll | afs_shl_ext.dll | AVSVideoISOFile.dll |
Possible rdvgkmd.sys error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\rdvgkmd.sys
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\rdvgkmd.sys. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Windows\System32\rdvgkmd.sys missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\rdvgkmd.sys"
Recommended rdvgkmd.sys error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download rdvgkmd.sys file to replace the old or missing one to fix rdvgkmd.sys error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix rdvgkmd.sys error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
rdvgkmd.sys error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the rdvgkmd.sys file which was share by other program or system.
- You installed certain program that caused the rdvgkmd.sys file was overwrote with an older version or a version which is incompatible with the current setting.
- The rdvgkmd.sys file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- File allocation damage
- Damaged or incorrect version of the rdvgkmd.sys file
- Damaged registry
- BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
- Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
- rdvgkmd.sys files that are saved to the desktop
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged .log files
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Viruses infection
- Spyware infection
- Low disk space