Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- rtl120.bpl error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
- File Version:
- Recommended Action:
- Fix rtl120.bpl missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:Mp432.dll | IABF.SQL.dll | lfpsd12e.dll | App_Web_kwvqm8vm.dll | OutlookTemplatesKernel.dll |
Possible rtl120.bpl error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\rtl120.bpl
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\rtl120.bpl. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Windows\System32\rtl120.bpl missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\rtl120.bpl"
Recommended rtl120.bpl error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download rtl120.bpl file to replace the old or missing one to fix rtl120.bpl error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix rtl120.bpl error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
rtl120.bpl error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the rtl120.bpl file which was share by other program or system.
- A bad or incomplete installation of certain program which cause the rtl120.bpl file missing or incomplete.
- The rtl120.bpl file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- Damaged password list
- Damaged or incorrect version of the rtl120.bpl file
- Damaged registry
- BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
- Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
- Damaged .log files
- Damaged entries in the History folder
- Incompatible or damaged dynamic link library files
- Viruses infection
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file
- Low disk space