Most Popular Dll Errors
Latest Dll File Analysis
Random DLL Files
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
- File name:
- Related Error:
- rtl120.bpl error (Free Scan & repair)
- Error Level:
- Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
- File Version:
- Recommended Action:
- Fix rtl120.bpl missing error
Free diagnose PC health and boost system performance
You can also fix other dll errors:SimpleDNSResolver.dll | FRWordZoom13.dll | lxdqdrpp.dll | fx6ngeiu.dll | mkwnd32j.dll |
Possible rtl120.bpl error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\rtl120.bpl
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\rtl120.bpl. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "This application failed to start because rtl120.bpl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Windows\System32\rtl120.bpl missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
Recommended rtl120.bpl error Troubleshooting:
Normally you can download rtl120.bpl file to replace the old or missing one to fix rtl120.bpl error, but it is not always the case, most of the time the related registry entries would have been modified or gone corrupt once dll errors occurred, simply the replacement doesn’t change this fact. Due to the risk and inconvenience of manually registry editing, it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix rtl120.bpl error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
- Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
- Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
- Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
rtl120.bpl error can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
- The uninstall of certain program removed the rtl120.bpl file which was share by other program or system.
- You installed certain program that caused the rtl120.bpl file was overwrote with an older version or a version which is incompatible with the current setting.
- The rtl120.bpl file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
More possible cause:
- Damaged swap file
- Damaged or incorrect version of the rtl120.bpl file
- Hardware, CPU overheat, over clocking, broken power supply, RF noise, ground bounce, or bad hard disk controller
- BIOS settings for Wait states, RAM timing, or other BIOS settings
- Third-party software that is damaged or incorrectly installed
- rtl120.bpl files that are saved to the desktop
- Temp folder is not exist or broken
- A control panel (.cpl) file is damaged
- Incorrect or damaged hardware driver
- Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
- Damaged Java Machine
- Damaged .log files
- Incompatible or damaged dynamic link library files
- Damaged or incorrect Msinfo32.exe file
- Low disk space